Thursday, March 21, 2013

Problem

Why are you affected by my dad?  I just got an image of some short, fat person squirming uncontrollably in the air in a tower.  I've been getting this image more and more.  What disturbed me was I thought of the person being given an o*****.  It offended me.  My dad always used to let me tease, but he's been mean, lately.  I thought my life was an experiment, didn't tell him because he knows, and I failed college.  I don't have to tell him, and it wasn't on purpose.  I think he knows, too, so, I mean it's not like I have to say I'm a nigger and have to submit to him because I'm not a nigger.  What bothered me was that you are selfish and from Orlando or L.A. or something and you think that it matters what my dad says.  I don't care.  I don't want to talk to him.  Not in that way.  Why won't he stop?  He's a *beep*  Please don't sit there and care I said that, it's my blog.  You're all just niggers and want to be attractive like me, but you're shit and don't listen.  I'm gonna **** you, take that.  Why are you telling me my dad is gay?  No one gives a fuck about him.  Just talk to me, you gay niggers.  WHAT THE HELL IS THE PROBLEM.  Everyone I see wants to know about my dad.  I didn't do anything to him.  What, did my mom go around the city?  She said I can't go to the bar.  I guess I'll go.  Don't ask about my mom, you niggers, or I'll ask "what" yours just said.  Your parents like me.  You say they don't.  I guess I'm the good sibling.  Ooh, Ginny, got something to say about that.  You're a bad person.  Take that.  Explain.  I'm not looking for no one, obviously.  What did I seem to come to you with?  Wanting to meet a person in person?  Gonna get all gay about it?  Maybe, I'll just go back to bed.  I SAID SHUT UP.  I SAID I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.  Get your nigger dad to m********* you.  HEAR THAT.  I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.  I SAID STOP.  I SAID STOP.  DO SOMETHING.  Stop talking to me in my room meanly.  Stop fighting me, you niggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey fucker