Thursday, March 21, 2013

I'm thinking of withdrawing.

From Weight Training.  I don't want to do a sport next semester, neither.  I dunno..  I did just want to stay home.  I decided not to do yoga in the morning.  I mean, it was a good experience, I just don't like the hw.  ':{  If you want to talk about it technically, it's about waking up + I don't want to do it later.  ':{  There's lots of fun things to do here in Orlando, but gotta go down the list, I guess.  I mean, I just can't take putting a lot into like more than 1 activity.  I mean, I do singing and piano, still.  I mean, I'll always probably like classical music.  I mean, I like sorta artsy music.  I'm really not a theater major.  I just am looking for teachers I like and was gonna do another activity, but you know maybe at Seminole in the Spring.  I was gonna go to college up north by my relatives for a semester, but I don't feel like it.  I was gonna go for music.  I guess I'm not ready and they don't want to see me that much, so I won't go.  I have nowhere to go and no one to see.  Maybe, I should work on being famous for something.  I like posting online.  I wanted to get in Logan's Run, a sorta under the wing project of something I like.  They claim that a star role is for anyone, but I know it's a test, now.  Also, about singing, that's what the internet's for, the classical music.  I am interested in social activism and research, but there's nothing to research.  We have the internet and can do anything.  Everything else is just formal.  I'm glad to know some people in my life who are reachable:

(1) Ginny
(2) Tim Burton
(3) *Johnny Depp*
(4) my old organ teacher|choir director, Margaret, Dr Campo
(5) my old music teachers
(6) my old theater teacher
(7) a voice professor
(8) Renée Fleming
(9) Órla Karron Fallon

There are so many nice people in Orlando.  I was just put off by someone in Slidell, where I used to live.  So, I dunno-

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey fucker