Thursday, March 21, 2013

Funny

I'm so awake from weight training.

What's wrong with seeing Ginny?  I like her.  Why do you act like she's too good for me?  Maybe, that's not the problem.  See, what are you supposed to do, anyway?  You always say it's about liking your work and doing arts in the community and moreover anyone willing to say classical is good and that most people don't even care about classical, don't even understand music, good music.  Music today is like all country isn't it?  I am fortunate to have known folk and sacred music, however, so.  Also, country music is gay.  Must be people who have a health problem.  I mean, who likes being white in that way that much?

About the internet.  There is nothing wrong with making a blog.  I mean, you should network, find the stuff you believe in and maybe see what's going on in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey fucker