Thursday, March 21, 2013

Just Woke Up

So much to talk about, so been in bed apparently for like what 12 hours?

So, I dreamed I was in a shop, the whole time felt like I was being held by a dead baby Ginny.  I was with my dad.  I was looking at food, remember seeing the pizza shop.  Thin slices, good and gooey, something I'd had before.  Then, I ended up gettinga  buckeye and fudge brownie covered in chocolate for like $4.  I was asking the price, like my dad asked, kinda in a sweet fashion I didn't hear well like my mom.  He left after I got them.

So, in bed, I remember I finally thought of how maybe they will just not let me register at Valencia, that I had to write something out for today.  I finally was unable to continue feeling anymore, in a way.

I also thought about how some parents have bad kids and how they're mean, forget what about-

Not sure what else..  :/  Just kinda upset about the meeting, I guess, and something else.. don't remember what.. maybe my dad, though.  Also, my opinion is that Tim Burton "used" me.  I just keep seeing him show up with some insult and having nothing to say.  No one believes he was hypnotized by me nor any individual other than Johnny Depp, like under the influence.  Everyone knows I'm just a good person to Tim Burton and to Johnny Depp a cool person but ½ Chinese + importantly possibly part Native American and Germanic Jewish.

You can't just poop off my dignity after my life became an experiment.  I will **** you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey fucker