Thursday, March 21, 2013

E-Mail

I cannot make it, I am sick.  Also, I scheduled at appointment @ 11 I cannot make.  What did you send me this, too?  I didn't do anything wrong.  The class tends to watch me, it seems, and all annoy me at, like, desire.  The teacher, also, is loony @ Orlando.  I am upset at this great inconvenience you have given me.  I'll have you know I'm withdrawing from Weight Training for several reasons: hw, not being worth it, keeping me awake.  Can you reschedule the hearing?  You only told me yesterday, and I do not regularly check my Atlas.  PLEASE TAKE THE HOLD OFF MY RECORD SO I CAN REGISTER FOR CLASSES IN THE SUMMER.

This teacher is lying about me.  You have no proof of what she has said.  Please reschedule our meeting for a future date.  If you do not remove my hold, I will not be able to register for classes....  I'm not really going to, anyway.

I know the teacher displays favoritism and makes you feel guilty for wanting to come to her class for her as a teacher...  Today, because of her, I was really hurt and called the police.  So, I cannot see you today.

I'll have you know I never said anything to anyone, but students hinted racial slurs at me, often.  I know other teachers are fed up with it, and so is she, but I see she reported me again- well, maybe not, you didn't tell me what she said..  Why don't you believe I never used any words against anyone?  It's very clear that she discriminates against me racially.  She never addressed any of my behavior.  Can you tell me what she told you?

So, reschedule our meeting because I took an adult gymnastics class and feel very beat up and am withdrawing from Weight Training so I am maybe more awake for her classes-  My argument is that I did nothing wrong, anything you have said I haven't done wrong..

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey fucker