Friday, March 22, 2013

Problem

I sense a sequence of attacks hovering in the air by Ellen DeGeneres to my teacher Ginny, just because she's copying Tim Burton's p****.  I mean, she is convinced I am a bad person, gives in to racism, pretty much stuck in a rut, I guess.  Anyway, I'm mad at anyone like that.  Everyone gets mad at me in some way, but the only person who seems human that I can think of who I know of who seems like a success story like in the arts like I've been told and felt in private is Renée Fleming.  Why in private do I always feel Ellen DeGeneres bitching because she has a mother fucking TV show?  She is flipping ideas of like if you think of 1 thing or any thing.  She is negative.  She promised to be good but is mean to me in private.  I hear clicks and every time I load the page I think she said something.  Can someone stop it?  I already asked.  When I see her on TV, I am convinced she does this.  Please have her stop telling everyone to die because they didn't watch her show.  She doesn't seem to know TV too well, herself.. so I won't believe it.  I didn't appreciate being insulted for saying something @ Renée Fleming.  What?  It sounds too complicated, and you think it was used against her?  No, it was just because I said it.  She has a thing for me like Tim Burton.  Tim Burton said I was perfect except not all white.  It's because I am never mean.  You all are like making me feel guilty for wanting to feel good and for my celestial accomplishments, in the classic arts and complex ways of feeling.  You just tell me you're not interested because my mom is Chinese and my dad isn't..  Also, why do people in Louisiana act racist against people who think about being cool rather than racist and cool?  Why are they like on top sometimes?  You don't even know my race unless I tell you.  You think you know in some way.  Stop acting gay around me, I can be somebody and still be attractive.  }:|

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey fucker